A state-of-the-art 04-00-04 product designed to be used by leading farmers striving to achieve optimum yields from their crops
The main active constituents of CarboPlex are:
- 110 g/l amino acids (40.5 g/l on absolute active basis)
- 50 g/l GS-45 (concentrated Seaweed Extract)
- 150 g/l plant available Carbohydrates
- All the naturally occurring raw materials are chosen from highly reliable sources to ensure as consistent results as possible.
- CarboPlex contains a specific blend of high purity amino acids sourced from a major European manufacturer. The 17 different amino acids have a variety of actions on the biochemistry of plants, affecting both aerial parts and roots.
CarboPlex a grower’s tool for success:
- CarboPlex also contains GS-45 seaweed extract which not only further supplements the amino
- Acid base but also supplies naturally occurring:
- Plant growth hormones
- Only apply CarboPlex in the coolest parts of the day – early morning and in the evening.
- pH of water is best between 5 and 7. Use a suitable buffer if pH is too high.
- Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough and uniform coverage. In many cases a volume of 1000 litres of water per hectare is more than adequate.
- This product has not been tested with all pesticides for compatibility and it is advisable therefore to carry out a quick „jar test‟ with spray solutions of materials to be applied in order to see if physical compatibility is acceptable, before preparing full spray tank.
NUTS: Apply 1 litre of CarboPlex per 1000 litres water per hectare, at 2 timings: early to mid June and the last at 60 days before harvest.
COTTON: Apply 2 litres of CarboPlex per 250 litres water per hectare at the start of flowering, repeat 10 to 14 days later.
SOYBEAN: (all pulse crops) apply 2 litres per hectare in minimum of 200 litres water and apply at first signs of flowering.
APPLE: Apply 1 litre of CarboPlex per 1000 litres water per hectare, at 2-4 timings: starting at petal fall and repeat at 7 to 10 day intervals.
MELONS & CUCUMBERS: Apply 1 litre of CarboPlex per 1000 litres water per hectare, shortly after transplanting then repeat every 10 to 14 days up until harvest.
STRAWBERRIES, TOMATOES & PEPPERS: Apply 500 ml per ha when plants begin to blossom. Repeat at 7-10 day intervals during growing season.
ORANGES & OTHER CITRUS: Apply 2 litre per ha when trees begin to bloom repeat after 10-14 days.