As a company we understand that all areas of our business, including health and safety, and our environmental impact require continual development as we strive for the highest standards possible. Best practice today will not necessarily be the highest standard attainable tomorrow.
We aim to conduct our business responsibly and in such a way as to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, end users and the general public. It is our policy to reduce as far as possible the effect of our activities on the environment.
The policy detailed below has the full support of the Board of Directors and the Management Team and is included in the induction programme of every new employee of the company.
Baskerville Worldwide Sourcing will, as a matter of policy…
1. As an absolute minimum comply with all statutory obligations in the fields of environmentalism and health and safety observing all relevant codes of practice
2. Routinely review operations to make environmental and health and safety improvements beyond those legally required where such improvements provide significant environment and health and safety benefits at reasonable cost.
3. Determine that each product can be manufactured, used, handled and disposed of safely and in a manner which does not present an unacceptable risk to human health and safety and to the environment.
4. Encourage the full co-operation of all employees in achieving good standards of environment, and health and safety protection
5. Develop an annual plan highlighting key tasks for the business
This policy will be regularly reviewed and revised as necessary